Sunday, July 13, 2008

Older Males Prefer NMR of Ester

I was just looking at the YouTube Insight feature showing demographic and access info on my uploaded videos. Since I use my YouTube account mainly to provide solutions to organic chemistry problems in my undergrad classes it was surprising to see that the most active group of viewers were 45-55 year old men.


And the most popular video is the NMR of an ester, where I explain the effect of a chiral center on the splitting pattern of methylene groups.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting...I see about 75% male for the vids I have and about 40% of those are 0-18 and about 30% 45-55, the rest are split fairly evenly between the other age ranges.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License