Monday, February 16, 2009

Prize for Spectra Game

Tony Williams and Andy Lang have been busy over the weekend adding a pile more spectra to the Spectra Game on the web. I used it this morning in my workshop for CHEM242 and I think it is time to announce a prize.

During the month of February 2009, the first student in the US (undergraduate or high school) to score 100 on the H NMR web version of the Spectra Game will win a molecular model kit. Obviously all of my students taking organic chemistry CHEM242 are eligible but I invite the rest of the country to give them some healthy competition.

Make sure to add your email when you start playing the game so that we can contact you if you win.

Play the Spectra Game
Instructions

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger ChemSpiderman said...

Just fyi you linked my name to a wikispaces page.

More spectra added tonight. I blogged here about the game and am now approaching hardware vendors for data.
http://www.chemspider.com/blog/the-spectral-game-as-an-educational-tool.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License